Fleet Data Insight Forum MeetingsBringing together fleet managers and industry thought leaders to create best practice guides
Meetings That Deliver Best Practice Guides
- First meeting September 2014 – “Using Fleet Data to Manage Risk”
- Highly practical workshop sessions to share experience and knowledge
- We will develop the detail of the best practice framework that has emerged in online discussion before the meeting
We need your knowledge and experience
- Both in our online community and in our Fleet Data Insight Meetings, we need people like you to share what you’ve learned and compare outcomes with people in other situations
- Join the conversation!
- Request your invitation here
See the Fleet Data Insight Forum in action!
How to use fleet data to improve driver behaviour
After our first forum meeting we asked delegates about their suggestions for the topic of our next meeting. The overwhelming choice was driver behaviour.
We learned a great deal from our first meeting and we’re confident that this second meeting will be even more valuable. We expect that delegates on the day will enjoy a terrific exchange of great ideas and experience.
We will capture the very best ideas in the guide that we will then publish: “How to use fleet data to improve driver behaviour”.
First draft of our agenda
- 09:30 – Arrival and refreshments
- 10:00 – Welcome and introductions
- 10:05 – Session One – Review the guide from our first forum meeting: Managing Fleet Risk
- 11:00 – Morning Coffee
- 11:15 – Driver Behaviour – Why this is such a significant issue for fleet managers and operators and what data is available?
- 12:30 – Lunch provided for delegates
- 13:15 – Working Session on the key sections of the guide
- 14:45 – Afternoon Tea
- 15:00 – Conclusions and next actions
- 15:30 – Finish
- 15:40 – Video interviews with delegates who are able to stay on to capture key elements of experience and insight
Request your invitation
To join our community and request your invitation please complete our application form by clicking here.