How to use fleet data to improve driver behaviour
After our first forum meeting we asked delegates about their suggestions for the topic of our next meeting. The overwhelming choice was driver behaviour.
We learned a great deal from our first meeting and we’re confident that this second meeting will be even more valuable. We expect that delegates on the day will enjoy a terrific exchange of great ideas and experience.
We will capture the very best ideas in the guide that we will then publish: “How to use fleet data to improve driver behaviour”.
First draft of our agenda
- 09:30 – Arrival and refreshments
- 10:00 – Welcome and introductions
- 10:05 – Session One – Review the guide from our first forum meeting: Managing Fleet Risk
- 11:00 – Morning Coffee
- 11:15 – Driver Behaviour – Why this is such a significant issue for fleet managers and operators and what data is available?
- 12:30 – Lunch provided for delegates
- 13:15 – Working Session on the key sections of the guide
- 14:45 – Afternoon Tea
- 15:00 – Conclusions and next actions
- 15:30 – Finish
- 15:40 – Video interviews with delegates who are able to stay on to capture key elements of experience and insight
Request your invitation
To join our community and request your invitation please complete our application form by clicking here.